 our support group gave $1000.00 to a study group for a city here in Ohio
where %50 have pd they said i would take serval years before they would
know any thing. just other thing you got to hold you breath for and hope
for quick answer. every body say they got the answer so where is it?  and
you do not die of pd only from complicated 30 year of pd i should be dead
so that other thing to take with grain of salt. just like folks on a diet
the magic bullet is out if you believe all you hear and read. live 1 day at
a time. be happy you had one i am long way with right answer just my own
option. so i look for lot of mail and sure will be very happy to get some
answer ?. Mr pd will not show up lolo  I.Y.Q.

                                       74/30 lima,oh

                                     I.Y.Q.   DON  & VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                     BEST MEDS FOR PD IS