Hi Janet;

you asked..................

> can anyone out there translate this for me?
>

> **********
> Subj:    HOLA !!!
> Date:   98-06-12 19:57:13 EDT
> From:   [log in to unmask]
> To:     [log in to unmask]
> CC:     [log in to unmask]
> **********
>
> SRITA OLGA ORTEGA
> PRESENTE
>
> Estimada se?orita Ortega:
>
> Recibimos su informaci=F3n de parte de un Grupo de Ayuda Internacional, =
 ya
> que estamos buscando asociaciones, fundaci=F3n o grupos que ayuden a per=
sonas
> con Parkinson en la Cd. de M=E9xico.
>
> Por m=E1s que hemos buscado en Internet,  la =FAnica persona en los list=
ados es
> la Sra. Numa Usi,  pero el directorio est=E1 bastante obsoleto, y la se?=
ora
> ya no vive en esa direcci=F3n desde hace 5 a?os.
>
> Nosotros tenemos un familiar que padece el mal del Parkinson y quisieram=
os
> unirnos a alg=FAn grupo, si es que existe,  en la Cd. de M=E9xico,  con =
los
> cuales pudieramos compartir experiencias,  escuchar y dar consejos,
> compartir =FAltimas novedades, etc.
>
> En caso de que no exista ninguna Asociaci=F3n,  estamos interesados en
> iniciarla y de hecho acabamos de solicitar un Manual a un grupo de ayuda=
 en
> Estados Unidos,  que nos indicar=E1 c=F3mo se hace.
>
> Ojal=E1 pueda leer este mensaje y nos haga llegar sus comentarios al
> respecto.
>
> Atentamente,
>

> MANUEL Y PATRICIA ZAPATA
> Cd. de M=E9xico
>
> Oficina:   (5)  250-6892 / 203-2809 / 203-2923
> Fax:        (5)  255-1831
>
> Casa:      (5)  562-0258
>
> Email:  [log in to unmask]
>

> ps:   JANET .......... THANKS A LOT !!!
> **********

Back in March Gail gave me a little fun on-line quick & dirty
translator.  You can find it at:

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate

I went to that site and pasted in the above and selected

Spanish to English  and  clicked on translate.

Here is the quick and dirty result..................

Click Here
In English:
Subj: HELLO! Date: 98-06-12 19:57:13 EDT From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] CC: [log in to unmask] **********
SRITA OLGA PRESENT ORTEGA Considered se?orita Ortega: We received its
information from a Group of Aid the International, since we are
looking for associations, foundation or groups that help to people
with Parkinson in the CD of Mexico. No matter how hard we have looked
for in Internet, the only person in the listings is Mrs. Numa Usi, but
the directory is quite obsolete, and the se?ora no longer has been
living in that direction for 5 a?os. We have relative that suffers
badly of Parkinson and quisieramos to unite us to some group, if it is
that it exists, in the CD of Mexico, with which pudieramos to share
experiences, to listen to and to give advice, to share last new
developments, etc. In case that any Association does not exist, we are
interested in initiating it and in fact we finished asking for a
Manual to a group of aid in States.

It is far from perfect but gives you the basic idea.

My very best regards............Murray