Greg,
I actually didn't disagree.  I really didn't.  I was just trying to explain an
undercurrent to which I am sensitive and wanted feedback from others.  Feel I
accomplished that. I think Dennis Greene is one of the more wonderful people
on Earth from his writing. He's a doer! I've been to his website I can't tell
you how many times.  At his site, I was so touched by a story he tells of the
pride he has in his children for gathering around when he was getting some
grief from others who didn't understand.  This is a family with wonderful
values!  If you haven't been to his site, I encourage you to go there.  I've
actually used the story with the special middle school children I teach in a
class called Personal Communications.

I welcome interaction.  I never wished I had not written what I did, because
it sort of got people talking and thinking about some pretty important stuff.
We all know there are folks out there as I described, but they may be over-
represented here or I may be overly sensitive to their provincial ways of
thinking as it is so in contrast to my way of thinking.

But, Greg, you, nor anyone on this list, has in any way offended me.  No way!
I love our ability to speak freely, to disagree, etc.   Thank you for writing.
It was a sensitive, good thing to do, which I appreciate.

Hugs to you Greg.  You are the best!

Affectionately,
Barb