Just a little note to Jane and Janet and everyone on our List,

 Like the rain outside today, Thank You so much for pouring your faith
and trust in me, as one our community's "delegation" to the Parkinson's
Action Network Forum in Washington, DC...  I'm sure that this will be a
powerful experience for all of us. I hope that we will bring back to the
List and to our home communities news of imminent funding of the
$100,000,000.00 Udall Bill.

This wonderful List of people whom I have, for the most part, never met
(until tomorrow), is a really an AWESOME bunch of folks.

Thanks again for your support and messages.

Ivan Suzman  (the "Parkinsghost")
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      53   deg. F   pouring rain