Hi Jane & Janet;
Let me add my pat on the back as well.

janet wrote:
> hear, hear!!
>
> these determined and generous and pesky people
> deserve all the kudos we can drum up!
>
> who all is going to the fifth annual Parkinson Action Network forum?
>
> i don't know all of their names
> but here's my tiny start at a roll call of honour:
>
> joan samuelson
> michael claeys
> jim cordy
> mary yost
> art hirsch
> ivan suzman
> barb schirloff
> perry cohen
> barb brock
> maryhelen davila
> ....?

We can't possibly recall them all in an instant Janet, but let me add
Margaret Tuchman
Helen Mason
William Heitman
Robert Dolezal
Ken Aidekman
Dale Severance
Kees Paap
......?

> i truly believe that the 'results' don't matter in the long run
>
> but any effort made from the heart
> is always heard
>
> and the dynamics of working together
> will produce unforeseen
> blessings
>

> my admiration to all of the 'pan handlers'!
>
> janet

I couldn't possibly add to Janet's elloquence so let me simply
endorse it!

I have my fingers crossed for all of you Parkinsonian Ambassadors at
Large, aka my PALs in Washington!!

( Can you imagine the impact Kees will have, 10 gallon Texas hat,
leather vest, John Wayne 6 guns, leather chaps, and big silver spurs
trailing from his wooden shoes................... )

Go get 'em!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is with you......Murray