Dear List-family...

It appears I never received most of the List posts and email sent my way for
the past 24 to 36 hours.  I've already asked a List-friend to bring me up to
date on missed List-posts, and those messages I DID receive (about a dozen in
36 hours ....) and replied to the first time 'round will not be replied to
another time as my responses were loooooong and I don't have the time to
reconstruct 'em.

For those of ya who may have sent me email during this time, PLEASE don't
think I was ignoring ya if you didn't receive a my usual prompt response . I
replied to any email I got!  If your message was urgent, please copy it and
resend and I'll get back to ya - honest!

Geee... I sure missed my usual 50 to 75 messages a day from the List!

Barb Mallut