I'm glad that I'm not the only one not receiving all of the posts.
Sometimes it is difficult to follow the conversation since we're coming
in on the  middle of it.  Oh well.  It helps when the post we're
responding to is included in the text of the message.  I'm not always
good about doing that myself.  Sorry.

Bev Brown c/g; Murph PWP 55/7