Hello,  My name is Wendy Samper and I live in Georgia.  My mom Ellie was
diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 1992.  It is not until this past year
that there have been changes in her in the past year with her having trouble
getting dressed etc.  It is very hard for me to even write with out crying
as my mom has been a very active women always doing for others and on the
go. She calls me now and tells me she is scarred and I finally felt I had to
face this and found your support list.  I am still learning about the
disease and have allot more to learn.  I love my  mom so much and want to
allow her to live on her own as long as she is able and to help her in any
way I can.  We are currently going to the Medical College in Augusta Georgia
for my moms treatment.  The Doctor there told me to look for her decreasing
in her daily functions within the next 5 years.  I Look forward to this list
and thank you for letting me share.

God bless,
Wendy Samper
ICQ 120857