Dear Trish,
Thank you so much for your kind words and Yes I do agree my mom  ( Ellie )
needs to stay independent.  I have located a support group in our area but
we have not yet to go.  My Mom (Ellie) has been doing good for the past few
years so that I have not been too involved but I now see what I have over
looked and what she is now willing to tell me, SO we have now moved to
another phase of PD with some days good and some bad.  She is 20 miles from
me and a phone call away.  I love her dearly and I am thankful to have found
this list and the Sub list that was mentioned.

God bless,
Wendy S.