Hi Listfriends,

specially those who live in a country outside the USA.
First an apology to those people who were not able to react to an e-mail in
which a call was placed to "foreigners" to write or to call to an official
in the USA.

I am in a special situation. A Dutchman living in the USA, married to an
American Surgeon and so being involved in the American Parkinson movement.

I am ashamed, in the first place for my fellow country people who didn't
react on this call. Six months ago I wrote a letter to all dutch newspapers
and to a number of people involved in Parkinson's Disease. The reactions
were 0.0. Are we afraid of a cure in Holland?? Well I'm not!! My life
stopped at 39. And I do everything to help to find a cure, so I can carry
on living at 39.

DON'T YOU WANT A CURE??? Are you afraid for a life after Parkinson's? You
will find something else to do, to fill your life with. Or even want to
pick up that job and your career? Continue living where your  life stopped
!! If you don't want that please ignore this E-mail, but If you want to be
cured or to help finding a cure,  PLEASE write to YOUR government and to
the USA. It is very important to take your chanches NOW! Be no longer
invisible. Do something!

I am ashamed because the american people do it all for the rest of the
world. A few exceptions. The British People have also a research program.
What about the French, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Israelian, Australian
people? To name just a few of them. Why not collect in your country
signtures? Offer them to your gouvernment or to the American Ambassador or
both.

I am NOT ashamed, because I know I have done what is possible for me. I
hope to bring 500 signatures to Washington DC. If all Yoppers in Holland
would sign and the Danyups and the YAPP&R's and the JeePees, there would be
about 2,000 signatures from foreign countries!!! That is possible, but you
have to do something for it!

I didn't want to insult anybody, I just want you to know that your
signature counts!! There are letters available and forms to collect
signatures. They can be transformed to your country style and to your
language.

Go for it!!

Warm greetings from a happy Dutchman in Texas, 48/9,
Sinemet 3x 125CR, Permax 3x 1.0, Tasmar 3x 100

**** Life is a loan, to live is an art, to live happily is a gift, to give
is to live, to love is to give and to live, to cope with PD is all, I thank
God daily that He gives me this loan and I will pay him back***