Hi Gail,

I respond to you, because you sent the message that asked for help. I do
know something about html and I have some hours which I gladly invest in
this project. I don't know if my knowledge is enough to tackle the
problems,  but I certainly am willing to try.

What program do you use for building the webpages?

If it is share/free-ware I will download it from Tucows or Download.com.
If you are using official software, such as Frontpage I am prepared to
buy it myself. I have used Corel Wordperfect for building a homepage.

Warm greetings,

Kees

THANK YOU KEES!...I'm forwarding your message directly to
Jerry Finch so he can put you to work right away!

He'll be back to you shortly!!!

Kees you are the first to volunteer.......applause!!!!!!

Gail Vass