I was on the clinical trial for Cabergoline for almost four years......I will
be happy to answer any questions I can re: drug with PD.

Basically, Cabergoline was developed by Pharmacia......decision made not to
market cabergoline, but rather to market pramipexol (Mirapex) which is an
Upjohn product .  (Pharmacia is now owned by Upjohn)......

Cabergoline is marketed, I believe, as a drug to reduce prolactin in nursing
mothers.

For me, the cabergoline clinical trial ended in August 1997 and I was started
in Mirapex a few days later.......(the few days I was without an agonist were
not pleasure filled days as my husband and I will remember),

If you have more explicit questions re: the cabergoline, please post.....

Rita Weeks 53/10