Well, Murph and I finally checked out the websites.  Impressive!!  Maybe
one of these days we'll get ambitious and do one ourselves.  It was
interesting reading each one and learning a little more about you all.
For those who have taken the time to create your own website, "Thanks, we
enjoyed each one!"

Bev c/g; Murph PWP 56/7