While there seem to be definite benefits from the small dose of Mirapex
my husband is taking, when his doctor found out he is seeing people who
are not here, he said to eliminate one of the three daily doses (which
were only .5 mg anyway).  I am fairly certain that these "people" came
to live with us after the Mirapex was started.

There are several of them--one is short (like half size) and lives in
the bedroom and is named "Miss Cornerpost."  At first my husband thought
these people couldn't move, but he caught Miss Cornerpost moving one
day--but she wasn't walking but was more like rolling along on wheels.
There is also a "Mr. Mustache" who seems to live in the living room.  I
don't know whether he moves or not.  So far they have not spoken.

I do not mean to make light of this, and my husband does realize that
they're not really here.  He just started Tasmar about two weeks ago and
we've cut all the CR dosages in half.

Carol Horner