From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of JaneRoss
Sent:   Monday, June 15, 1998 7:20 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        On the web

Guess what everybody? No I didn't take all my meds at once! and no I'm not
leaving the list. I've got my own web page.  Let me shout that loud and
clear.

I'VE GOT MY OWN WEB PAGE.

Jerry Finch has come through again and sponcored a page for DBS surgery.

Thanks Jerry.  I want everyone to be as excited as I am but I know that
isn't possible so will you at least read it? once maybe twice?

 I have Janet to thank for her fine editing and encouragement.  Without her
help it wouldn't be there.

Yippie, yippie, yippie, my own web page, wow.  WOW!!!

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palross/palross.htm

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palross/palross.htm