Jim,
I am so sorry that in Perth we will not be able to see your television
debut! I don't think that we get 60 Minutes down under.

Will other Aussies PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

I have been following your case with great interest Jim and do congratulate
you on this major step out of the closet!

My best wishes

Joy Graham
Perth Western Australia