This is a little long, but it has been a slow week . . . some you've heard
before , but I figure that not all of you have heard all of them,so . . enjoy
. . .nancy v - -(not blond) . . . .

         BLONDES!

     That Girl was so Blonde :

     She sent me a Fax with a stamp on it

     She thought a quarterback was a refund

     She tried to put M & M's in alphabetical order

     She tripped over a cordless phone

     She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her
mind

     She told me to meet her at the corner of " Walk and Don't walk "

     They had to burn the school-house down to get her out of third grade

     She took a ruler to bed with her to see how long she slept

     At the bottom of the application where it says " sign here " she put
Sagittarius

     When she heard that 90 % of all crimes occur around the home- she
moved

     When she took me to the airport and saw the sign that said " Airport
Left " she turned around and went home

     Hear about the Blonde that bought an A M Radio ? It took her a month
to realize she could play it at night

     Why do Blondes like lighting ? They think someone is taking their
picture .

     Why did the Blonde scale the chain-link fence ? To see what was on the
other side

     How do you get a Blonde to laugh at a joke on Saturday ? Tell her the
joke on Wednesday