Friends-- this time I'm not complaining about dumb jokes, but reporting a
delightful "internet miracle" which took place because of our PD website!

Got your attention?

Remember my friend Myron Greene, who feels his PD came from CO exposure,
and has a webpage on the ring?  Well, the other day I got an email
addressed to him---he has no computer, so uses our address-- from a woman
who said she knew him in high school. She had been "putting names in her
Finder" and came up with Myron's website!

Turns out she was his first high school sweetheart, now living in Florida
and a grandma of six!  When I told Myron he was so pleased, and said he had
just been thinking about her, because he was putting old pix in an
album---he showed me 3 of her taken 'way back when!

Today I delivered a second letter from her, and he had one all ready to go
via snail mail, just waiting for her address. Because he lives alone, and
has become quite restricted by his PD, friends mean a great deal to him,
and this just "made his day".  Interestingly, the lady asked me "how sick
is he?", as she doesn't know anything about PD. "Should I ask him to attend
our high school reunion next month?", so I filled her in a bit.  Little did
Myron dream when he wrote his story for the webring that this would happen.
Surely one of life's nicest serendipities.  I know if any of you want to
write Myron and  comment on this internet happening, it would please him
greatly--use my address, and I'll hand deliver any messages, along with
posts of interest to him, such as diphasic dyskinesia and Tasmar!

  Camilla          [log in to unmask]

        Oxford,Ohio

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

         *"In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,*
         * implicit and invisible as roots."...CHF *