Bruce Anderson wrote:
> I've gotten 3 posts today.  Am I malfunctioning or are we all just posted out?

I got 15 today, fewer than usual but a relief because I'm so busy
(trying to tame a new Printer From Hell).

> Is it time yet for a provocative joke to liven things up?

OK, but post at your own risk and DON'T quote me: "In today's news,
notorious hooliganism of British soccer fans erupted again at
Marseilles, during a game between the British team and one from
Algieria, whose citizens are largely Muslim, including the combative
Shiite sect. The brawl started when a Brit insulted a Shiite, and the
Shiite hit the fan." Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694