Hello,
I am not sure how to post, please help.
I am new to this group and I hope I can offer something to someone.
My name is Joe Peinkofer, 44 years old, diagnosed for 5 years, but I
believe that symptoms first appeared 8 years ago.
I take 5 doses Sinemet 25/250, 2 doses of CR- 1/2 at a time, 10 mg parlodel
x 3, and an occasional Klonipin for those infamous cramps.  Just started on
Paxcil.
I am a single parent and my 2 kids 6 and 5 live with me full time,
thankfully!
I am interested to hear from other parents on how they deal with PD.  It
has  been pretty easy so far, although I cannot do some of the things an
active parent can do any longer.
I used to co-chair a support group for Young Onset in Portland, OR, and my
attitude towards my disease is good, although having it still is ........,
as you all know.
Thank you for this opportunity to be part of your group!
If I can ever be of help to anyone, please feel free to drop in!

Joe