I know this has been discussed before, but I came across this report which
may be of interest.

In Am J Psychiatry 150:11, Nov 1993

A letter to the editor:
Visual hallucinations occur commonly in PD with levodopa treatment.  My
colleagues and I recently encountered a patient with PD who developed
hallucinations related to fluoexetine (prozac) treatment.

This patient who had bilateral idiopathic PD with early
dementia,experienced rare (twice monthly) visual hallucinations on a regime
of 50mg carbidopa and 200 mg levodopa and 2.5 mg bromocriptine (both twice
daily) prior to treatment. When Prozac (20 mg)  was added every other
morning, visual hallucinations occurred twice daily (other symptoms did
improve).  These included seeing people in his house, temporarily
associated with visual illusions of bugs.  There were no auditory
hallucinations or paranoia and no other medical explanations for the
hallucinations.  Several months later, the Prozac was discontinued and the
hallucinations completely resolved within several weeks.  The regime of
levodopa was increased to four times daily without precipitation of
hallucinations.

The theory behind this reaction is that (simply) Prozac augments dopamine
activity .  They ended by saying "caution may be advised when treating PD
patients with Prozac."