hi to all, including those hard-working PAN handlers in Washington!

that's great news about Jim Finn's appearance on 60 minutes!
maybe we will be changing our names to Porkinsonians after all!

anyone with web access can see Jim's background story
along with other pd surgery stories at:

The Hole-In-The-Head Gang
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/index.htm

in an effort to help jerry finch and gail vass with their swamp-situations
i have taken on the responsibilities of
editor-in-chief [e.i.c.]
in re the search for
and editorial assistance with
all of the hole-in-the-head gang stories
yet to be web-ified

jane ross has told you about her web-page and her dbs story

joan holliday has asked me to let you know of her
new web-page with the story of her pallidotomy

all of the Hole-In-The-Head Gang Members
[HITH Gang - ono - another acronym!]
and their individual web pages
are listed below

Don Berns - Adrenal Graft Implantation and Pallidotomy
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palberns/palberns.htm

Jim Finn - Pig Fetal Cell Implant
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palfin/pallfin.htm

William Heitman - Pallidotomy
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palheit/palheit.htm

Jeanna Bartlett - Pallidotomy
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/paljea/paljea.htm

Cheryl Bollerud - a caregiver's view of her husband's Pallidotomy
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palcher/palcher.htm

Joan Holliday - Pallidotomy
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palholl/palholl.htm

Jane Ross - Deep Brain Stimulation
http://parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/palross/palross.htm

since i can faint at just the thought of having an injection [!]
[i have to watch any surgery on tv from the floor,
so i can't fall any further]
editing these stories is a challenge for me

which pales and fades to nothing, zip, nada
relative to the challenges
that these courageous souls have faced

for the benefit of anyone out there without web access
i will post the text of Jim Finn's web page
in a separate message

your cyber-sis in swooning

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - endocarb/selegiline/fluoxetine - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson, c.c.s., e.i.c.