The impact of the internet over the next five years will be
felt by all of us, Camilla. Provided we get through the Y2K
(Year 2000) mess we are going to find that this is truly a
global village. Our interaction with one another, our
methods of doing business, our realm of knowledge is now and
will continue to change.

Ten years ago Myron would no doubt be very isolated. Today,
just by placing his page on the net, he is reaching out to
his family and friends and they, in turn, can reach him. Our
common PD might still keep us from physically wandering too
far, but through our computer we can reach to the far ends
of the earth. We are no longer alone, and that's a wonderful
feeling.
--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout