Hey Don-- great idea! Friends in the right places can't hurt! I think if
YOU as a Dayton resident with PD,added a small prologue to Dennis' letter,
it would be a bonus, too.
Since you wrote to the list, Dennis will have seen it--what do you think,
DG ? And can you send him another copy of the letter?This gives me a bit of
hope--

>Camilla-
>I zapped the "letter"'' inadvertently. Can I help? Got a few friends in the
>right places in the Cox chain (Cox owns the Dayton Daily Disappointent?)

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *