To all the listmembers that took the time to read my emotional post this
morning.  I am sorry.  Sometimes I do get a little emotional.  But I have
really struggled lately with the progression of a disease that ask us to be
so humble and at time humiliated.  I have applied a disability claim with
SSDI. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe at the age of 37 I would be
unable to be a productive member of society.  I mean in the typical sense.
Where I didn't have to rely on others to pick up the slack.  I know I will
come to grips with it in time.

I don't know what I would do if it were not for our community of
benevolence.(Sounds better than
a "Confederacy of Dunces")  You all in your own way touch so many lives. I
am also lucky to have a family and friends that are a great source of love
and support. I have met a few locals here that don't have that luxury and I
am surprised at how well they do.  Don't any of you who are daily
contributors to the list in anyway stop. I don't always respond to it, but
the humor behind some of the posts brings tears down my cheeks.

So when you see an emotional post, don't react, see if that person chills a
bit.

Thanks,

Greg Leeman