Hi Janet,

>and i will take to to task ever so gently
>[dragging you by the ear] to review my message to you
>dated 98/06/11:

I did read your posting of the 11th, and thank you for the many positive
remarks about the letter writing idea.  However the posting I mentioned as
getting no response was that of the 15th, in which I suggested that a more
organised approach to the matter might have a more successful outcome than
my rather Quixotic solo effort.  The silence told me that even Sancho Panza
had deserted me.  It gets pretty lonely talking only to windmills.

Under the circumstances can I have my ear back please 'cause I need to press
on.  This Plain of la Mancha is a big place with lots of spots I have yet to
visit.

Thanks Janet.

Dennis da la Mancha.

Dennis Greene 48/11