At 10:25 AM 6/18/98 , you wrote:
>To all the listmembers that took the time to read my emotional post this
>morning.  I am sorry.  Sometimes I do get a little emotional.  But I have
>really struggled lately with the progression of a disease that ask us to be
>so humble and at time humiliated.

-snip-

>So when you see an emotional post, don't react, see if that person chills a
>bit.

Greg, this is more than an information exchange list - if not by design,
that is certainly what it has grown to be.  This list is also a strong
source of support to so many of us on it.  It is an international support
group on the Internet using e-mail as its means of communication.

Your emotional post belongs here, not only as a cry to all the world to
help you and therefore ourselves, but also as an expressive outlet for you.
 You need the outlet.  We and others are driven by your expression.

Don't stop.
Don't apologize.
Do be yourself.
Do continue to share your feelings with us.
Do use the energy from your emotions to help drive us toward our common goal.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness