greg

i invite you to be as angry as you need to and in whatever way you see that
happening!

what i see is a lot of angere stuffed in you, and i see thhis because i do
the same thing. i put angere and other feelings into shadow where i don't
have to own them, or look at them and i think others can't see them.
Unfortunately the anger will come out somehow in increased tone and
stiffness, as bursts of anger or rage, often at who i love or side ways in
sarcasm, judgments or critisms. i beleive it is toxic to hold my feeling in
because these shadows have a lot of power when i don't own them. I beleive
in honouring all my feelings. For me, this is part of my path to healing.

so greg, i honour your angere. yoou do not have to apologize to me. be in
all of your feelings. honour them and them let them go.

bob farrell