From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Trish Scarmuzzi
Sent:   Wednesday, June 17, 1998 10:00 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Non-PD/Barb's Bizarre Day

Barb-
        My sympathy to you and your neighbors. I remember what it was like
right
after a tornado went through our town back in 1985. All kinds of news planes
and helicopters flying over the area at all hours. I wasn't a victim of the
tornado, but I remember thinking that the victims might have felt they were
having their privacy invaded even more by those copters! It will get back to
normal eventually. Trish