Dear Greg and Other List-Family Members...

Hey ya all!  Lissen up here, 'cause Jim Finn's segment on "60 Minutes" this
coming Sunday, June 21st, will present a perfect opportunity for EVERYONE in
ANY country - to write to the TV stations AND U.S. newspapers with comments
about PD and Udall Bill funding.  I

This is like a door opening with a beckoning hand waving to us with an
INVITATION to respond publicly!

Don't live in the States?  Don't get "60 Minutes" where you live?  Well,
dammit, just LIE and say you saw it!!!!!   Do you think that anyone's going to
call "60 Minutes" to SEE if it plays in Perth, or London, or elsewhere in the
world?

IF a non-US citizen claims to have seen the segment of "60 Minutes" featuring
Jim's experience, AND introduces comments about the Udall Bill, I seriously
doubt their claim would be discounted.  HECK... taking it a step further, the
non-U.S. citizens could claim to have been visiting in the USA and just
happened to watch "60 Minutes" the night Jim's segment was on.  Is anyone in
the media going to dispute that?  NO WAY!

Just remember, we MAY be down, but we're NOT out yet!  Let's take advantage of
this opportunity...

Barb Mallut