I'm takingthe liberty of reposting this for Barbara, our harried listowner,
as there are a lot of new folks who won't have seen it.
Camilla
**************
Barbara wrote:
Please, please, please do NOT post messages to the list as attachments.
Many, if not most, of our members cannot access these attachments, so
their contents are not read, their questions not answered.  These
attachments unnecessarily increase the size of the digest to the point
where some members' service providers reject the entire digest which
means, of course, that those members miss out on the entire day's
messages because of one or more members' lack of consideration.  Please
use your email's 'help' feature or ask someone for help in changing your
settings to eliminate using the attachment option.

If your service provider has an automatic reply system which acknowledges
that you have received a message, please disable it.  With the volume of
messages posted to this list each day, the number of acknowledgements is
overwhelming not only to me but to our listserver host which sends each
and every one of them to me as an error message.

Please make these changes as soon as possible.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing