My father had a saying for things like this "It could've been worse, it
could've happened to me!" He said that as a joke, because he always had
feelings for people who had problems or bad things happen to them. He did what
he could to help.
But the main thing is, at least the people in the house were ok, YOU are okay,
and although two people perished, it could have been worse...........You may
have lost your peace of mind for awhile, but I know you'll be okay. I feel bad
about you not having bunny slippers, though..........Life can be so cruel!
ROFL, [log in to unmask]