From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Hans van der Genugten
Sent:   Thursday, June 18, 1998 4:01 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        RE Janet P.: Jim Finn's Web Page

Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:19:21 EDT Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote on the
subject: "Jim Finn's Web Page - attachment? - did I goof?"

<<<
i'm confused
i'm not sure if this last big post
caused an attachment problem for the entire list membership
or just aol list members
or what >>>

No problems here with the DIGEST!

>if it did cause a problem
>please accept my apologies

In my opinion no apologies are necessary anyway.
Everybody can make a mistake now and again (and I think you didn't), that
can happen to anyone.
Apologies ARE necessary, when it becomes a frequent habit AND the person
knows about it causing problems.

>i have the large file now ready to send in two parts
>but i'm not sure if this would be an unnecessary duplication

I think it would!
Jim's diary can also be obtained off-list, if requested in an email to Jim
Finn. That's how I got it!

BTW Jim (if you are reading this): EXCELLENT report of your operation and
how it went on afterwards until now! Happy for you that the operation is
giving you more and more positive results.

I hope to be able to have someone here in Europe with a satellite-dish
receive and tape the broadcasting of the "60 minutes" on CBS this Sunday!
First "60 minutes" and then ther's...........HOLLYWOOD!!  8<{)))))

Greetings,  Hans.