Hi Ken;

> Something is being done to the server, which is causing the posts to not be
> sent immediatley, so I had to click "send later"...Get ready for a FLOOD of
> posting when the system is going  again! [log in to unmask]

Nah, I don't think so Ken.................. I just sent a posting to
Jeff .....   Re: Info Quickly and got my own post from the Listserv
in under one minute!

I think everyone is sorta holding their breath and waiting for the
action in Washington...........

Jacob, Michael Jordan and company came through tonite in Utah.

Now can Michael Claeys and company deliver in DC??

Then you will see the flood of posts m'friends..................

Best regards.............Murray 53/4