In a message dated 6/18/98 4:31:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I'm going to say it one more time with feeling, "I'm Mad as hell and I'm not
 going to take it anymore.  Now, everyone in unison towards the Dayton Daily
 News."

Me too.  However, since I cannot access their rag anyway, it reduces my give a
s... factor considerably.

 Our energy is not boundless--although with nothing else to do, we can
accomplish a lot.  However, with the wanting and the PD, my dance card is
starting to get full.

 A suggestion: Better to concentrate our precious energy (yep just like our
precious research dollars) attacking something we all can read -- like USA
Today, The Wall Street Journal, or the New York Times.  They reach lots more
folks and that's what we need.

 Let the provincial losers keep their exclusivity.  If they still p... you off
after the cure, go personally to the editor and punch him in his gargantuan
proboscis
(right between his  beady little eyes).

Regards,
WHH 54/18