A word about the recently maligned Dayton Daily News (actually a really
good paper!)--One of our members has a "friend at court" with the
publishers, and is going to go to bat for us with them! I think he will
also write a little introduction to Dennis' letter, as a LOCAL PWP--will
let you know what happens--wish him luck!

>In a message dated 6/18/98 4:31:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><<
> I'm going to say it one more time with feeling, "I'm Mad as hell and I'm not
> going to take it anymore.  Now, everyone in unison towards the Dayton Daily
> News."
>  >>

>Me too.  However, since I cannot access their rag anyway, it reduces my give a
>s... factor considerably.
>
> Our energy is not boundless--although with nothing else to do, we can
>accomplish a lot.  However, with the wanting and the PD, my dance card is
>starting to get full.
>
> A suggestion: Better to concentrate our precious energy (yep just like our
>precious research dollars) attacking something we all can read -- like USA
>Today, The Wall Street Journal, or the New York Times.  They reach lots more
>folks and that's what we need.
>
> Let the provincial losers keep their exclusivity.  If they still p... you off
>after the cure, go personally to the editor and punch him in his gargantuan
>proboscis
>(right between his  beady little eyes).
>
>Regards,
>WHH 54/18

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *