 i talked to Arthur h last night on icq. he said how he met a couple from
lima,oh but did not remember me he be longs to our support group he is
great one to donate to diff. charities. and to fight for them. one of his
buss. is about mile from me. he does have pd.  said later he would stop by.
after talking to him he remembered me. said i would never see a cure or
much help for me as of my age and of 30 years of pd.  we need men like him
to talk for us. i call him a new by 3 years. i would liked to go but vivian
and my nero said no. i am in and out of this world and mine. if was not for
my bullheaded i would not be in the shape i am in. lot say you don't look
like a pd person.  i spent hour months looking in mirror to get a smile on
my face. my dad and owned one of largest dance floors in lima for 18-25
years old. so dancing was easy for me of course lot don't see how vivian
will help me to stand. how i would have my arms tied down so i would not
shake a lot. again not over night.lot is to try mind over matter. don't
ever quit fighting. it just gets in your road. be seen stand up for your
rights hit a table if waitress ask your mate say i can talk for my self.
suer it might take us longer but we can do it ok all for now. i am not a
pwp. i am a man. i peeked.

                                             74/30 lima,oh

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIVE-52