Janet:

I am another example of how wrong that dr is.  I was a young pwp, in my early
forties.
I am now 63 and people are surpriseed when I tell them I have pd.  Your
rigidity
comment is also true for me.  I used to have tremors, but several years ago
they went away and I have slowness and rigidity now.  I am progressing very
slowly
with this insiduous disease, therefore I amnot declining faster than older
pwp's.

I think it's all in personality and your outlook in life.  The dr. may be
right, but in
my case he is in error.  By the way, my slowness and rigidity are being
controlled
by mirapex.    Edie 63/20