Just a comment on the "resting tremor vs. no resting tremor" controversy.
 In our support group we have some with and some without, and all have
been diagnosed with PD.  They all respond to the PD meds, which we have
always been told is a pretty good indication of a positive PD diagnosis.
Our neuro said the only way to be 100% certain we are dealing with PD is
to do an autopsy.  Sorry, we're not ready for that one.

Blessings to all of you on the list!
Bev; c/b; Murph, PWP 56/7