Hello Sanity,

I'm back again to my old self again.  Somewhere in between the highs and
lows at the PD Funhouse.  I would rather be at the PD arcade but I lack the
fine motor control to conquer donkey kong or tetras.  Today, I'm on the
kiddie roller coaster, minimal dyskinesia, and a side order of bradykinesia,
it is sort of a desert as it comes after meals everyday.  I know your
supposed to give up protein.  But, I ain't given up 83.9% of all the choices
of food that actually have flavor just to be "on" for an extra 15 minutes a
day. Let me see... that means I can't have halibut just for the hal i but
because I already haddock.  Besides those recipes actually require an
ability to turn on the oven or open up the refrigerator.  Some even require
that you read the recipe or put on an apron.  They didn't name me "chef boy
make me hungry" for nuttin.

This afternoon I will try my hand at golf.  Something I have perfected.  I
find if you close your eyes and hit the ball you  have a better chance of
not hitting the windmill or landing your ball on the go-kart track.  I spend
a lot of time by the windmill as I have a Don Quiote complex. It probably
adds the only feature of continuity in my life.  I tend to associate with
the older generations.  I think that they have enough patience to deal with
my chananaggins.(sp)  And if they don't I not much for confrontation.  I
thought when a guy challanged me to throw down the gauntlet he wanted me to
go to a Clint Eastwood movie with him.  Then when he thought I was making
fun of him he asked me to Duke it and I realized he was talking about John
Wayne.

Now, I know what your thinking, Sanity, what does he know about sanity...
well it certainly does a good job of cleaning my bathroom.  I got  a million
of 'em... but don't worry only once every millennium!

Greg Leeman