Hi Jim & Barb M.,

Barb, YOU forgot the Emmy for his appearance in "60 Minutes".

And about the Oscar-Party: I can't remember sending you an invitation!!

(nor one for the Emmy-Party.........)

So before you buy a new outfit, you should consider spending your money on
new bunny-slippers first!

Jim, you wrote that you had no idea how the other "pig-cell"-patients were
doing. That seemed logical because of the (psychological) influence on
eachother and on the results of the research-study.
But now YOU are appearing on national TV, the others will see you AND the
results of the operation on you.
It seems to me there is a contradiction! What do you think?

Greetings,  Hans.