Dear Rep. Balducci, although I am not one of your constituents, I want to
thank you for the wonderfully positive response you have made to our fellow
Parkinsonian, Ivan Suzman.  He has shared with members of the 1600 member
Parkinson's internet list the fact that you intend to set up a Parkinson's
Caucus to push for full funding of the Udall Act.  That's the best news
we've had from Congress for many moons!  Unfortunately, our own Ohio
representative wouldn't even cosponsor Udall, so we really appreciate what
you are doing.  My husband Peter who just turned 80 was diagnosed 9 years
ago, but had to retire early from his job as a university librarian
because of problems which later turned out to be due to Parkinson's. This
is a terrible disease, and we pray that the research will be fully funded
as soon as possible so promising leads can be developed.  Thank you again
for your help to all of us!

Mr. and Mrs. Peter C. Flintermann
6135 Fairfield Rd., Apt. 25, Oxford, OH 45056