A friend of mine talked me into having a hair analysis done to see if it
might show any toxic elements I may have absorbed. I just got the report
today and it shows a high Calcium level (1092 ppm, avg 200-750) and
medium Cadmium level (.51 avg <.2 ).  I don't use any dairy products, so
I am wondering why the Calcium is so high.  The info that came with the
report said Cadmium is found in auto exhaust.(go figure)  (I have worked
in auto repair for 22 yrs).

My question is, will/can/does either of these elements contribute to, or
cause PD? Can they cause an increase in symptoms, or no effect at all?

Thanks for any answers you can provide.

Jon Meyer 41/2 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier