Barb,

Believe me when I say, ya can tell me anything.  I, have had some
substantial problems myself.  And my biggest problem is I dwell on them in
my spare time.  Being single is great at times; independence, independence?
and freedom.  God, I sound like the bicentennial celebration.  1976, lets
not go there.

Barb, you always respond to others, to give them a boost, slap or <grin>.
You need to be able to get that stuff out.  It festers inside ya, like a
boil under a hot wash cloth.  No, seriously, Barb, I have been facing five
figure debt and disability at the age of 37.  It has been resolved in the
last few days without nearly as much pain as I thought.  I asked some people
some tough favors and got lucky.  It was in fact quite humiliating.  Not the
PD, but what it helps to produce. As I have said it is there everyday when
we get up.  But as you said there are great people on this list to support
you.  I have never met you, however, I would do anything for you that was in
my power to do.  Because you are a very genuine person.  That can't be put
on in the zillion helpful posts you have made.  I think I do pretty well
most of the time relatin to folks.  You on the other hand, have a gift
beyond that.  Where as I worry to much about hurtin others, you take your
intuitive way and help people in ways I never could.  What I'm trying to
tell ya is I love ya!  Don't ever stop being yourselve.  The financial
problems will work themselves out.  And if you ever need an ear to bend call
me @207-771-0835 or email your number and I will call you on the Parkinson
line.

Greg Leeman