DON! You peeked? I was trying to decide if what you said was going to make me
nod in agreement, laugh, or cry....I did all three!  You are like the one
person in an airplane crash that they find three days later, under the
snow...still alive...because you are and will BE a survivor!  You still have a
REASON to smile, you are an example for what is the way to win and beat PD, or
anything else!  But enough of that,  I need to ask a question: Your father had
a dance floor, did he have live bands playing?  If the answer is yes, more
questions will follow, such as what bands?
My son Andrew and I are plotting to make a comeback for big bands, playing
good music, to honor my father's memory.  Swing bands are making a small
comeback, but I want to see it happen in a big way. Not only because I am a
music lover, but I believe good music is good for helping all of us to enjoy
life and feel better.  I am a lousy dancer, but I still feel great when I hear
good dance music.  I will stop typing, and give a chance for you to answer!
Hope you and Vivian are doing well.... [log in to unmask]