In a message dated 6/19/98 9:10:45 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<   If anyone has a name or email address of a
 fire fighter with PD,  please send it to me and I'll pass it along to him.

I met a New York City firefighter when I participated in Dr. Yahr's Deprenyl
study in Mt Sinai Hospital in 1985.  I think his name was Bill.  Bill was on
the study also.  He had stayed on the job until shortly before I met him--in
spite of being quite dyskinetic.  Making contact or even getting his name
depends on how hard one is willing to work for it.
Good luck.

Regards,
WHH 54/18