The post from janet quoted Elizabeth Stone:

> Making the decision to have a child is momentous - it is to decide
forever to
> have your heart go walking around outside your body.

 In honor of my father who has NEVER had an easy time making decisions,
Thanks Dad for making the decision(or at least going with the result when
Mom told you she was expecting me).  Now that I'm a parent myself, I can
appreciate all the pride and joy you have as a father and the reason you
have had gray hair and high blood pressure for as long as I can remember is
now obvious to me.

To my dad and to my husband, the father of my children, Happy Father's Day!
 I am thankful for the two most important human fathers in my life.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.