hi gina

you wrote:
>Janet:
>Thank you so much for your article.  I with you in your corner.
>I haven't driven the bus in a long time.
>Gina
>47/6months
>PS and if you have any more knowledge about PD,
>I would greatly appreciate it.
>I am having trouble with feet and legs.
>Does PD have something to do with this?

thanks for your kind words, gina

what do you mean by 'trouble' with your feet and legs ?
can you give more specific details / symptoms ?

if your difficulty is with movement in some way, it wouldn't be surprising
pd is a movement disorder, after all

i went through a period of fear and denial
between 1984 when my first symptoms surfaced
and 1988 when i finally had to go to a doctor

one of my first symptoms
was feeling slight slowness and stiffness in my legs
which i attributed to 'getting out of shape' and attempted to 'fix'
by doing aerobic dancing to a jane fonda tape
which i couldn't keep up with at all
no matter how hard i tried
and i scared myself
even sillier

details, let's have some details!

your cyber-sibling in silliness

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc
51/10 - endocarb/selegiline/fluoxetine - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson