Camilla-  Had a long chat with Ed O'Neill about 30 mins.ago (which is one
reason why I didn'call yesterday as I promised- I also misplaced your phone
no. which is also a good reason.)

As he was a Cox publisher, his feeling is that as long as it is not
derrogatory( SP?),
they should put in the Editorial section. He suggested I cover page it to Hap
Caywood(editor of the Editorial page) of the Dayton Daily with a blind c.c. to
Ed-who will talk to Hap. The letter is GREAT (Kudos to the Greene one from
Down Under)so I will scan it to my word processor, slightly edit it with
Dennis' approval  and shoot it off to the Fourth (or is it the Fifth) Estate.

Will send also to the Kettering- Oakwood Times.Mark Raymond is a Rotarian in
Kettering Ohio and he is the publisher of The Amos Publishers.

Pretty Please--your no. again and I promise not to lose it.