Wow, Ivan, a Parkinson's Caucus.  We must nurture that for sure.  Perhaps
those who feel their U. S. Senator or Representative would be amenable to or
supportive of joining could send you, Ivan, the name of such and you could
forward it on to Congressman Baldacci and his Legislative Health Aide, Joy
Leach.  I'll begin with 3 names:  Senator Carl Levin, Representatives Dale
Kildee and Sander Levin, all from the great state of Michigan.

Good work, Ivan.  You were wonderful in Washington and I enjoyed meeting you.

Sincerely,
Barb Brock 53 cg Art 56, 1.5 years